MENU

Slide

Sunday, December 16, 2007

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Sher: I want tootsie rolls too!
But like no sprees luh. ):

Tammy: thankyou dear! (:

Chinying: Hey darling,
Meet me up before x'mas!
I've got sth small to give you! :D

FS: Hey babe, my hair was never rebonded,
It's naturally straight when i had long hair.
Infact, i had permed for for like a year
when i was still having my long hair. (:



We went to the Army Museum &
Discovery Centre on saturday.


We were on an upside down bus in a "riot".


Even chairs are crashed upside down! -.-


In the army bunks, back in what? the 80s?
Super kuku, wooden cupboard somemore.
And the mattress is like !@$@#$@# shit.



I posted this up cos my legs finally looked
thin in this picture. :x



We went to discovery centre and it totally sucked.
We watch 3 frigging show,
  • 1st - Everest
  • 2nd - 3D shark
  • 3rd - Enchanted

40 +40 + 1hour 15mins = super stoned.
But enchanted was surprisingly very nice!
I thought it'll be just another chick flick.
But it's good!

We're the junkie babies.

3 shows in a row sucks.


The new dog! Lucus the Mucus! (:
Don't see his face so cute okay,
He's a little pervert! He got all sorts of nick name alrdy,
Mucus, humper whatever.

when i was watching the tv in the living room ytd
He just came along and tried to hump my ARMS,
MY legs, EVERYWHERE!
I am so so so pissed!

and when i used a cushion to cover him from me
he starting scratching the cushion and wanting to get over to me!
Disgusting lucus!

I hate to wait till my boy came out of the toilet
and he smacked naughty lucus away from me. Damn gross!


Before star awaaaaards today, dressing my boyf up
and helping him do his makeup, etc.
And i was preparing to go out and meet my friends.

He thinks these pictures look like some wedding pictures.


Snuggle snuggle huggie huggie. :D





I'm so happy i've finally found what i wanna buy! :D
Merry x'mas! I want snoooow! Hehehe.

Goodnight darlings! School tmr!
And meeting gwen on tuesday to shop followed by a concert.
Super happy. (:

No comments: